So I have spent a whole day in the workshop and all started off to plan, I had all the materials, measurements and machines I needed to start the shell of my planter. After I had cut all my pieces of sign board they were ready to glue, but there wasn’t any 5min epoxy left. This was the glue that I had used in my experiments and I knew it worked well. So I had to substitute it for different glue (poly something), this was suggested by the technicians. Once that was glued I started to sand and all the laminates started to separate. This was the kind of hump I was expecting so I decided to leave it in the press over night.

Advertisements